How It Works
Open House Manager / Administrator: Event Planning (absolutely free):
- Registration: Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn, Twitter account preferred. Must add professional credentials: Real Estate Agent, Academic (College, University, Academy) Administrator, Art Gallery Curator, Recruiter, etc.
Creates Open House event:
- Location, Date and Time
- Short Description and Detailed Description
- Option 1: Upload Brochure
- Option 2: Upload Photos - create a brochure (Pick Collage-like feature)
- Custom Brochure Templates available for purchase (for a fee)
- Market event directly from application to his/her contacts via Email - customizable message along with Open House brochure
- Event created on Facebook and Google+ Calendar - helps manager target his/her connections from within familiar Social Media networks
- Tweet on Twitter (Pin on Pinterest, Post on Instagram - later versions)
- Upload Media (videos and additional photos) and create the Social Network Open House E-Brochure - to be displayed at the entrance to the Event
Open House Attendee: Search & Attendance Confirmation
Search for events in a specific area:
- Real Estate – i.e. "South Beach", "Malibu", "Beverly Hills". A list of upcoming Open Houses would be presented for that specific area.
- Academic – i.e. "Florida Colleges". A list of upcoming Open Houses would be presented for all institutions of higher learning in the state of Florida.
- For all others, the attendee more than likely would have received an invite/notice and can search directly for that business, art gallery, museum, government, political event.
- Confirms attendance to the event: Facebook, Google+ or Twitter account preferred
- Downloads event to calendar within application (user details are never shared with manager, only the head count – for planning purposes).
- Prioritizes the events - sequence, time to spend at each, etc. Sets desired reminder alert.
- Has the option to confirm attendance on Facebook and/or Google+ (manager would then see the user as an attendee, although email/phone number are usually not available on Facebook/Google+ user profiles)
Open House Event
Manager: Event details, videos, photos are displayed in a professional e-brochure on tablet device(s)
- Social media platforms are queried for the event specific #hashtags and images/tweets/status updates are displayed in real-time within display
- Checks in (BUMP devices on Android platform) - iBeacon proximity and location aware, similar to Facebook Check Ins, Foursquare Check Ins, etc.
- Contact information is then shared with the Open House Manager/Administrator
- E-Brochure, Collage, Presentation, Summary is downloaded to mobile device, within the application
Manager and Attendee (#openhouse hashtag):
- Tweet (via Twitter) directly from within the application about their experience
- Post pictures to Facebook, Google+
- (Pin photos taken during the event on Pinterest, Post to Instagram - later versions)
Post Open House Event: Follow-up
- List of attendees is stored and made available within the application with attendee's contact information
- Subsequent Open House events can be marketed directly to these contacts
- Social media statistics reporting (optional, add-on service)
- Asked to rate the event, provide feedback (private or public)
- Can opt-out of receiving "alike" event invitesfrom manager