Is this what your Open House attendees see? Paper brochures, business cards? In 2015? There has to be a better way. Why do you read news on a tablet at home but bring paper pamphlets to your Open House?
-- First Impression is the Last Impression! --
Who still passes out business cards when you can BUMP Android phones and exchange contact information? With Internet-of-Things (IoT) technology such as iBeacon, attendance confirmation couldn't be easier.
- Identifying, planning and executing an Open House takes time and dedication
- Staging and presentation are what planners and event administrators do best
- Marketing, attendance tracking and follow-up are crucial for the success of the "Open House"
- No unified platform does it ALL today
- Replace low-tech "brochure-ware" with high-tech marketing material: digital photos and videos
- Market open houses directly based on consumer searches: i.e. "SEC Schools", "Low Priced Cars", "High-Rise Penthouses"
- Social Media Integration:
- Reservations and Calendaring via Facebook and Google+
- Event Check In similar to Facebook, Foursquare (BUMP Android Devices), iBeacon location and proximity awareness
- Interacting during the event via Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest
- Post-event feedback tracking
Who are your customers?
- all Universities
- all Colleges
- all Fraternities and Sororities
- all School: High Schools, Middle Schools, Academies
- all Real Estate Agents
- all New Home Builders
- all Car Dealers
- all Boat Dealers
- all Government entities hosting Open Houses: politicians, zoning, police, fire, etc.
- all Museums
- all Art Galleries